Litwak's Family Fun Center & Arcade is the arcade featured in the film Wreck-It Ralph.
Though the exact location of the arcade is never stated, it is clear that Litwak's Arcade takes place somewhere in the US.
It is where all the kids (and some adults) come to play arcade games and to hang out. It is owned by Stan Litwak. It is also the home to all the video game characters, who are living inside the arcade cabinets. The business hours of the arcade (shown on a sign on the front door) are "Monday to Friday - 9:30 AM to 8:30 PM" and "Saturday and Sunday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM".
These are games central to the plot of the film.
Other Games available in Litwak's ArcadeEdit
- Altered Beast
- Space Invaders
- Street Fighter II
- Food Fight (Seen when the bad anon are leaving Pac-Man)
- Hoop Jamz (behind Hero's duty)
- Undead Apocalypse 3 (next to Tappers)
- Target Bravo
- Finish Line
- Time Runner 4 (next to Hero's Duty)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (behind Sugar Rush)
- Dig Dug
- Virtua Cop
- Tempest (seen beside Virtua Cop)
- Tron (Name on Portal)
- Sonic The Hedgehog (Name on Portal)
- Dance Central 3
- Dance Dance Revolution X2
- Dragon's Lair
- Sonic Championship
- Star Wars (1983)
- The House of the Dead
- Vs. Super Mario Bros (implied)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (implied)
These are games that have been labeled as 'Out of Order' and removed from the arcade. Any character that is still in the game dies, so those who survived their game is either left homeless in the circuit-breaker or are living in other games.
Role in the CrossoverEdit
Arcades (and video-games in general) came out in the late 70's/early 80's, so only in parts of the fandom that take place in modern times (or in Modern AU) can this arcade exist. Many fanfic-writers like to make Burgess the arcade's hometown.