About the AUEdit
The AU first started when somebody thought to gender swap the Big Four characters, and several fanfictions and art have been made portraying the genderbent Big Four. Most stories take priority to switch the gender of specific characters (Hiccup being the most popular) as opposed to all of the characters.
The female version of Hiccup is often called Hicca, and aside from the name, is very similar to Hiccup (in looks and personality)
The female version of Jack is often called Jacqueline or Jackie, and aside from the name, is very similar to Jack (in looks and personality) although sometimes the female version is portrayed with a dress or skirt instead of a hoodie and pants. A common trait on most stories make it to where a mistake is made and the world knows her as "Jack Frost", blissfully unaware of her true name and gender.
The male version of Merida is often called Meridan or Meridus, though the original artist for the above image used the name "Meraud," and aside from the name and looks, is very similar to Merida (in personality). Because of Merida's natural tomboyish attitude, Meridan would be the same, if not more aggressive. He is often portrayed in a classic scottish kilt like all men in Scotland in that era.
The male version of Rapunzel is often called Rayponzol, and aside from the name and looks, is very similar to Rapunzel (in personality)
- Heat: A Genderbend AU by MagicalBender
- The Prince and the Dragon Rider by Nubi-wolf-girl
- The Wild Princess and the Dragon Tamer by Nubi-wolf-girl
- I'll catch you if you fall by changeofheart505
- Potion Mishap by SmilesBerry
- Seasons of the Heart by Purplerose128
- Chronicles of a Meadow by Purplerose128
- Into the Open Air by eli-dare
- Arrows or Love by Librahouse
- Riders In Scotland by EmrysTheMerlin