|Gender||Male and Female|
|Enemies||Leafmen, Nod, Ronin, Queen Tara, Mary Katherine|
- "What was that thing?" "What, you've never seen a Boggan? Someone had a happy childhood."
- —Mary Katherine and Nod
The Boggans are mostly like dead boggles and mosquitos. The bats may be also called Boggans but it is unknown if they are really called such.
They come in four major types:
- Skinny: These Boggans are very skinny, and have flat noses. They are often armed with tiny spears no bigger than themselves. They wear hummingbird skulls they salvage from dead hummingbirds. Sometimes they are used as spears by larger boggans. They also have wings.
- Medium: These ones often are unarmored, but sometimes they will wear Odd helmets made of bark and the exoskeletons of bugs for armor. They are often armed with bows and arrows.
- Large: these guys have big builds, and often carry around the small boggans as spears. They wear bat skulls, and carry clubs similar to Mandrake's.
- Humanoid: Mandrake and Dagda, on the other hand, are more human-like in appearance. However they have beaklike noses and four digits on each hand. It is unknown if there are more like them as only the two are seen.
While savage and bloodthirsty, the Boggans are somewhat clumsy and dull compared to their leader, but they are fearless when it comes to war and battle.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Because of their small size, the Boggans live within the same dimensional frequency as bugs, the Leafmen and small animals, allowing them to live faster and virtually unnoticed to much larger creatures like humans. They are able to leap great heights and climb walls. While it is never stated outright, it is possible that they may be immune to the corrosive effects of Mandrake's cudgel.
Most of them are armed with bows and arrows and others with clubs. The arrows are shown to be made from dead leaves that have been touched by Mandrake's club, embuing them with the powers of rot.